Monday, November 2, 2009

Well... This is my Cover Letter! =)

here i leave my database manegement Cover letter i hope you like it teacher =)



Carlos Parra,
123, Avila 67 Street,
Maracaibo, Zu 40001,
(0414)-666 7426.

Date: 2nd November, 2009.

Mr. Orlando Peña,
Procedatos, Inc.,
225, Bella Vista north,
Maracaibo, MA 12341-12565.

Dear Mr. Peña,

Mr. Keines Reverol, who is one of my friends working in your company, suggested me to write to you about the possibilities of an opening in your firm. I am enclosing my resume in hopes that my background will be of interest to you.

As my resume indicates, I have 1 year of experience as a database manegement with Consys Inc., where I was responsible for providing technical support in design and development of the central database of the company. I am result oriented, software engineer student with strong in design and integration problem solving skills. Great in Java and T-SQL.

I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal meeting, at which time I can explain why I would be an important asset to your firm. I may be reached, at your convenience, at the above phone number.

Sincerely,

Carlos Parra.

finally i invite all my friends to post a comment and tell me if you like my Cover Letter! =) cya all

No comments:

Post a Comment