Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing myself!

Hi, there! My name’s Carlos Parra but you can call me Charlos. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Juana de Avila. I’m 20 years old and I study computational engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are Database and Programing. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 7th trimester.

I really like video games and listen music all the time! i like to eat pasta a lot!
and i really like to spend time with my girlfriend! (love you honey ^^)
... oh and i really like to use funny faces when i write something like (=), =D, ^^, ^^' and things like that ^^')
I dont like baseball, reading(a lot), smoking(really hate smoking -_-) and getting up early...

my dream is to get marry and work in a really big company so i can spend all the money making my family happy at all cost!

About english, i really love to speak, read and study english a really wish that some day i can speak english without any single problem =), well i read really well but my writing sometimes is really mediocre =P and i get so nervious when i trying to speak to someone in english ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment